5 Ways to Get Article Ideas for Your Articles
5 Ways to Get Article Ideas for Your Articles. Learn the tips that I use to bust through writer's block and get more ideas for my articles.
- Go for a walk. Sometimes, the best thing to do is to just step away from the computer. It's easy to fall into a writer's block trap when you're just sitting there. I often find that getting out in the fresh air is all that I need to have a flood of ideas coming my way.
- Read magazines or websites in my niches. I also find that when I start reading what others have to say about my niche, it starts to spark some more interesting ideas for me. For example, I may read something and think, "Hey-I don't agree with that!" and there's a new article that I can write.
- Visit forums in my niche. Another great way to get article ideas is to take a look at forums where others that are interested in the topic are discussing it. Best of all, I can learn what types of problems people are having, which allows me to not only get article ideas, but product ideas as well.
- Keep an idea box. I also like to keep a box of ideas handy. Any time I get an idea for an article, I make sure to write it down. I may not have time to write that article right now, but I can pull the idea out again whenever I'm stuck for an idea.
- Use the Article Ideas software. This great little piece of software is free. It searches through the top 100 sites and pulls out information related to my keyword. This always sparks a lot of ideas.
This isn't to say that writing articles is always easy, but when I have these tips to fall back on, I know that I never have to worry about getting article ideas.