How to take panoramic photos on android Phone
Must have wondered how to take panoramic photos on android phone. First of all lets find what is panoramic shot.
Panorama Shot is a technique of photography, which uses specialized equipment or software, which takes a shot of images with an elongated fields of view. It is also popularly known as wide format photography. This is a picture cropped to a relatively wide aspect ratio. Here is an example:
This is a panorama shot of Ladakh range and the Zanskar Range.
Follow the following steps to prepare your Android phone to take panoramic Shot.
1. Try using Panorama Mode if your Phone has it. Enable it from your camera settings Shoot Mode.
2. Try to overlap in sufficient numbers
3. Try keeping phone on the Level
4. Care fully choosing Your Metering.
5. Check the Scene for Movement
6. Be Careful with Super Wide Angle Lenses
7. Look Up, Look Down, Look All Around
8. Don't Forget Vertical Panoramas!
The most important on how to take panoramic photos is Creativity. How you think about picture to be taken. What should be location? Lighting position and all.
Follow these steps to take panoramic photos with Android Phone:
1. Plan your shot:
Must pre-thought about what image to be taken.
Determine the correct lighting scheme
Place your phone horizontal.
2. Go to Camera of your android phone
3. Now go to Shooting Mode and choose Panorama Mode.
4. Now Press the camera key and move phone slowly in one direction, It will take time and will take around 8 shots one by one. Remember, no hurry. Move your camera slowly and the phone will automatically start capturing images.
5. Now save the photo or it will be auto saved.
6. Go to the edit table and edit your image taken to improve it further.
Now here you have your First Panoramic Shot ready for you to publish and share with your friends