How users read a web page
They in general seldom read web pages a word behind a word; instead they looked through page, f separate words and offers. In recently spend research I and Dzhon Morkes (John Morkes) f out that 79 percent t part in the father-in-law, me with new page, always it only look through, and only 16 percent of participants read everyone the word are more its.
As it are necessary to write a conclusion, web pages so that were them easily to look through. For this purpose use:
- allocation of keywords (hypertext links could serve as one of kinds of allocation; to it are possible to add allocation by color and a font)
- competently ma (instead of heap up) subtitles
- lists with markers
- the one paragraph on one idea (users will pass all other ideas if they will be not involve by keywords of the paragraph)
- style of the overturn pyramid in a writing of the text where article began with the conclusion
- smaller quantity of words, than in usual article
We f out that the trust to a site are very important for web users as it are frequently not clear who stood up for the information on a site and whether it are possible for this information to trust. The trust to a site can be raise with the help are more quality than graphics images, good style of the letter, and use of proceed hypertext links. Links to other sites shown that authors of articles well perform the work and was not afraid that users will leave from them on other sites.
Users was frighten off by "advertizing water"; advertizing style of the letter with use of subjective appraisals ("the best in the world") very often can be me in Web. Users of Web - was too occupy, the simple facts was necessary to them. Besides, the site lost in trust if users seen that authors obviously all was more its exaggerated.
Category: Web Design