10 Fantastic Facebook Tips
How do you ensure that your company makes a good Facebook page. And how can you keep it the best? We have selected the ten top tips to put a row.
1. Make a striking Facebook company image.
2. Produce interesting content where people can respond to. This way you get new fans easier. And it also increases your edge rank.
3. Do not sync your Facebook account with your Twitter account or your RSS feed. In the case of RSS sync your followers to see just a few lines of text with a link. In the case of Twitter Sync your fans see short texts full of hashtags sometimes also directed to a specific Twitter account, so you only see a portion of a conversation. In both cases, you invite the fans absolutely not to react, leading to a lower edge rank.
4. Do not post too common: excess damage. Too many items is the number one reason for companies to unliken. Keep therefore one to two updates per day as maximum.
5. Give fans a reason to visit your page. The edge of your updates will automatically rank up when they visit your page regularly instead of just reacting to the news. Facebook sees this fact as a signal that you show interest in the page, resulting in a higher rank edge.
6. Use photos, videos & links. Research has shown that updates with a mix of text and image are most appreciated by fans.
7. Invite people to liken your business page. You do this by clicking button proposals to friends button and URL of your company page spread on Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc. If you have interesting content on your business page back up, they go your listing and articles hopefully share with their friends.
8. If you have a business page, you can create your own URL. This is particularly important from a search engine friendliness, but you can also this address on your business card and digital signature places. You can do this through your profile click the "edit this page, click" Under general information click on "username".
9. Follow from your business page other company pages you find interesting. So get yourself to more people in the picture and keep yourself well informed.
10. Ask friends and good customers if they want to write a review of your articles. This works very well for findability in Google.
Category: Web Programming